Resuscitation – Emergency First Aid at Work and Defibrillator Course
Those looking to gain a nationally recognized qualification in First Aid or looking to become a First Aid person at their workplace will benefit from our Emergency First Aid at Work and Defibrillator Online Course, with this in mind, our course covers the popular topics from AED (Defibrillator Training) to Wound Management.
The overall course has been designed to equip learners with the skills necessary to take charge and deal with an emergency effectively. The emphasis is placed on preventing situations from becoming worse and maintaining life until help arrives.
- AED (Defibrillator Training)
- How to deal with an Emergency
- Infection Control Measures
- The Primary & Secondary Surveys
- Causes of Unconsciousness
- Choking Procedures
- Prevention and Control of Shock
- Bleeding/Wound Management
- Burns Procedures
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.