Fire Safety Awareness Online Course Overview
Statutory Fire Safety Awarneses training on the nature and causes of fire in healthcare facilities, with instruction in fire prevention, signage and equipment, and what to do when a fire starts.
Everyone has a responsibility to ensure they have regard for the safety of themselves and their colleagues, patients, and visitors. Continued diligence is required to ensure everyone knows what to do to prevent fires and if a fire does break out.
- Understanding the nature of fire and why fires start
- What measures to take to prevent fires from starting
- How to identify fire-related equipment and signs
- Knowing how to act in the event of fire in the workplace.
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.