Health, Safety and Welfare Online Course Overview
The Health, Safety and Welfare course covers the responsibilities of both employers as well as employees in ensuring that facilities are safe for staff, patients and also visitors.
In addition, the course covers how to manage risks and the procedures for reporting health and safety violations.
Accidents can have many serious consequences on an individual’s health, family and social life, as well as having a major financial impact.
This is why it is important to do all we can to avoid accidents in the workplace. Everyone has a legal duty for each other’s safety at work. Employers and employees must also work together to make sure we maintain a safe work environment.
- Staff and organisational compliance with relevant regulation and guidelines – both national and local
- Assess and minimise workplace risk
- Reduce negligence, accidents as well as incidents
- Ensure the safety of patients, service users and visitors.
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.