In order to provide care to others, there are few responsibilities and legal obligations which carers must adhere to. Our care certificate standard 3 duty of care for nurses online course is suitable for anyone in the care or education industry. Above all, it covers the responsibility and the legal obligations to avoid acts which is likely to cause harm towards others.
Understanding your duty of care responsibilities is vital; it is important to realize that you have a duty to your employer and to the patient to look after their best interests.
This standard 3 care certificate course will detail the your exact requirements, and in addition, outlines the help that is available should you have any questions or complaints.
When providing care to someone you should always:
1. Always act in the best interest of individuals and others.
2. Not act or fail to act in a way that results in harm.
3. To act within your competence and not take on anything you do not believe you can safely do.
- Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Dealing with comments and complaints
- Deal with incidents, errors and near misses
- Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.