We are looking for a Network Rail/HS2 Licensed/Certificated Track Handback Engineer that can work on one or more Hand back duties which includes but not limited to Ballasted Track Replacement (BTR) Clearance track hand back as well as Points and Crossing hand back.
You will use equipment and gauges in line with Network Rail/HS2 standards to assess if the track and assets are safe for hand back to traffic.
Other tasks could include clearance gauging, surveys and inspections.
You will need to be a good communicator and able to work closely with colleagues and clients.
It is essential that candidates have good working knowledge and experience of track and conductor rail components and materials along with current rail standards, processes and documentation.
As a Track hand back Engineer, you may be required to work at a variety of Network Rail train stations and tracks nationwide.
– You must be able to work to strict time deadlines.
– You must also be able to read and interprete safety publications perfectly.
– You must be able to Work enthusiastically and with a can do attitude
– You must have the ability to work under pressure.
– Applicants must be reliable and flexible and references will be required.
– Have an up to date working knowledge of all current relevant standards relating to Protection.
– Follow documented processes and procedures
– Have a strong command of verbal and also written English
– Work as part of a team and be punctual
You must have experience in:
– Correctly using cross level to identify top defects
– Calculating correct twist value
– Measurement of track gauge
– Using the appropriate gauge to identify sidewear
– Positioning the structure gauge
– Using datum plates to check clearances and tolerances
– The use of rail callipers
– Correct use of void meters to produce dynamic measurement
We have various long term Track Handback Engineering projects starting over the next few weeks
Atom Services as a company is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Job Types: Night Shift, Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
Atom Services recruitment is looking for PTS groundworker to work at our clients contract at Darlington, County Durham, DL1 4AA. This...Apply For This Job
We are you looking for a new challenge to work in a London based Track Maintenance, Enhancements or Renewals delivery...Apply For This Job
PTS groundworkers and labourers needed shortly for long term works in Northampton. The PTS groundworkers/ labourers will need to have...Apply For This Job