We are approved and licensed contractors to London Underground, Network Rail and its train operators.
We help maintain and develop Britain’s rail tracks, trains and infrastructures which includes signalling, bridges, tunnels, level crossings and stations. We act swiftly, and supply innovative and effective solutions across key technical areas as standard to help to improve and maintain the UK’s historic rail infrastructure.
We are fully compliant and accredited to:
- Health and Safety Management OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Quality Management BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Environmental Management BS EN ISO 14001: 2004
Atom also gives you direct access to a national pool of experienced technical, engineering and professional services personnel.
- London Underground – managers, tradesmen, engineers, safety and non-safety staff
- Network rail and other train operators – managers, tradesmen, engineers, safety and non-safety staff
- Cleaning staff – London Underground, Network Rail, institutions, offices, industrial, schools, hospitals.
- Tradesmen for various construction projects
- Hospitality staff to hospitals, Trusts, hotels and restaurants
What truly sets us apart is our approach to what we do. Our goal is not simply to fill vacancies for our clients, but to form a strategic alliance able to make a real contribution to your long-term performance.
We aim to deliver a service that exceeds your expectations not just in terms of results, but also cost and ease of use.
Atom Services Limited focuses on the recruitment of all levels of skilled and unskilled workers supported by a management team with extensive experience in the sector.
One of the main issues around provision of staff to projects is safety and as such, various industries demands suppliers that provide high quality selection, verification and monitoring of personnel. We are currently involving ourselves in supplying clients who are contracted to complete pieces of work to high quality and safety standards, but also within tight timescales. With a management team with in excess of 10 years experience, Atom networks within the industry and is able to attract and retain some of the best staff.
Currently seeking a PWT engineering hours operative for long term works in London. The ideal candidate will hold a valid Sentinel card with LU ICI competencies and BTA, as well as previous experience working as a PWT – EH.
- Sentinel ICI – LU must be in date and it is essential
- LUL Basic Track Awareness and / or Depot Track Access must be in date
- LUL PWT engineering hours in date is essential.
- One year minimum experience as a protection master is required but candidates with track experience without a year experience will be considered
First Aid certificate is not essential but desirable
- Supervising the work force but must take work instructions from the site leader
- Supervising daily site tasks in collaboration with the site leader
- Ensuring a safe work site
- Implementing and adhering to site health and safety regulations
Atom Services as an employment business is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Alternatively, give us a call on 0203 137 2641 or 0795 615 1109 or 0794 715 6283 and we will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you.