Tags: track handback engineer jobs, handback engineer course, handback engineer jobs, handback engineer salary, handback engineer
We are providing safety critical personnel to an LU principal contractor specialising in signalling and telecommunications; electrification and also civil engineering markets, providing a safe and collaborative solution to the rail industry. We are looking for T002 and T003 Engineers and Working Protection Masters for P-way Work on the London Underground and Network Rail, this is due to a large work bank of on-going contracts and significant new work won by some London Underground principal contractors.
As a T002 and T003 Engineer, you will also be required hold a full valid driving licence and be able to work at a variety of London Underground, which can be any station on the LU network.
– He or She must be able to Work to strict time deadlines.
– He or She must also be able to Read safety publications and listen to instructions
– The Track Hand back Engineer must Be flexible to changing work requests
– The T002 and T003 Track Hand back Engineer must be able to Work enthusiastically and with a can do attitude
– The Handback Engineer must Have the ability to work under pressure.
– We are also looking for experienced working Protection Masters for work in our track gangs.
– Applicants must be reliable and flexible and references will be required.
– We also have various long term Track Handback Engineer jobs starting over the next few weeks
– Have an up to date working knowledge of all current relevant standards relating to Protection.
– Follow documented processes and procedures
– Have a strong command of verbal and also written English
– Work as part of a team and be punctual
– A licensed Track Handback Engineer that can equally also work across a variety of Hand-back duties, including on Deep Tunnel Replacement (DTR) and Ballasted Track Replacement (BTR) as well as Points and Crossing.
Do not hesitate to get in touch on 07947 156 283
Tagged as: track handback engineer jobs