LUL Protection Services - Supply of Safety Critical Staff
We are approved suppliers of LUL protection services. We specialize in providing safety critical services to London Underground Limited (Protection Master - Engineering Hours and Site Person in Charge - Safety On The Track).
We pride ourselves on our client service, which is supported by experienced protection masters in the LUL environment.
As part of our philosophy on providing quality protection masters, we focus not only on the Protection Master, but also the environment in which they will work. This has given us an excellent job fill ratio resulting in repeat business and more essentially, satisfied customers and protection masters.
With safety being of paramount importance, we further offer a 24 hour emergency response.
– CALL 0208 591 5140 or 07956 151 109 for after working hours safety critical services.
Atom supply the following LUL specific staff:
LUL Protection Master (Engineering Hours)
London Underground Site Person In Charge
1 day / 4 day First Aid
Confined Space Operative
Lift & Escalator Operative
London underground Track Accustomed Operative
LUL Track Trolley Operative
LUL Trolley Master
GENERAL & SEMI SKILLED OPERATIVES
LUL General Operative/Labourer
LUL Handyman/Semi Skilled Labourer (with hand tools)
LUL Ground Worker/Slab layer
Security Guard/Gate Person
London Underground Cleaning Operative
(JIB / City & Guilds Part 1&2)
2391 Test & Inspection
Electrician’s Mate / Cable Puller
Data Cable Installation Engineer
CCTV Installation Engineer
Fibre Splicer / Copper Jointer
Fabricator / Welder
Pipe Fitter/Sprinkler Fitter
Plumber/Pipe Fitters Mate
Painter & Decorator
Qualified Carpenter (1st & 2nd fix)
Shuttering Carpenter/Cladding Fixer
Digger Driver (Mini / 360 /+10 tonne)
Telescopic / Rough Terrain
Forklift Truck (C-balance/Reach)
For more information regarding our London underground human resources division, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here are some of the benefits our clients enjoy:
* We deliver a service that exceeds your expectations not just in terms of results, but also in cost and ease of use
* At Atom, we have a fully trained team to put Safe Systems of Work in place for the protection of your staff on site during Engineering Hours - Giving you peace of mind.
* We deal with the supply of experienced professional and technical personnel, skilled engineers and protection staff, providing excellent career enhancing jobs
* Fully manned night office with a fully certificated PM Supervisor as well as access to on call PMEH / SPC in case of an emergency.
* Atom is fully compliant with established quality standard, health and safety regulations of LUL.
* We are fully aware of the demand for safety, budget, productivity, quality and reliability.
* Our database of London Underground certificated personnel is amongst the most comprehensive in the industry. All candidates documentation are recorded on our database, validated and hardcopies filed. Each contractor registered completes a comprehensive application form and reference checked.
* Almost all our LUL subcontractors are certificated up to Entry Permit, Track Accustomed Person, Depot Track Accustomed Person, Trolley Operator, Depot track Competent, Track Competent.
We are able to provide a complete support package during delivery of our services while incorporating additional capacity where necessary to meet a varied work programme.
At Atom Services Limited, we understand the intensity and time frames sometimes scheduled on London Underground to enable efficient engineering works to be carried out and the importance of reliable quality personnel supporting every requirement of our clients.
Our background is in recruiting and supply of human resources within the London Underground Station Refurbishment environment, experiencing and adapting to the changes from the former ‘Infraco’s’ of BCV, JNP & SSL to the more recent consortium members of Metronet and Tubelines. Whether you require certified personnel for Engineering Hours, Traffic Hours or Possession Contracts, we have the expertise and knowledge to ensure you receive the most suitable staff and efficient service.
Contracting companies can reach us by using our contact us page
Atom London Underground Division specifically caters for the needs of London Underground Ltd and its subcontractors.
We deal with the supply of experienced professional and technical personnel, skilled engineers and protection staff, providing excellent career enhancing jobs. We pride ourselves on our client service, which is supported by consultants experienced in the London Underground environment.
As part of our philosophy on providing quality jobs and career prospects for our candidates, we focus not only on the individual, but also the environment in which they will work. This has given us an excellent job fill ratio resulting in repeat business and more essentially satisfied customers and job seekers. Atom Services Limited's database of London Underground certificated personnel is amongst the most comprehensive in the industry. All candidates documentation is recorded on our database, validated and hardcopies filed. Each contractor registered completes a comprehensive application form and is referenced checked.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for our price list